Time for change.
February 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
So this year has sorta started off roughly. I was hoping this year would be a good year, but hoping to achieve this with very little effort. By not working on improving things from last year, very little has gotten better. So, things need to change. I am starting to stress to much about little things and not using that energy to work on thing that could make the future better. Since I love to make lists, I am going to put together a list of goals/rules to help me improve on making my life better for me and my loved ones (since they have to deal with me).
1. Believe in myself. I need to stop feeling so insecure with myself.
2. Follow through with Photography business.
3. Become a part-time blogger.
4. Graduate from Community College.
5. Start up yoga again.
6. Remember they are family.
7. Stop tip-toeing around. Be strong.
8. STOP BEING LAZY.
9. Maybe they won’t change but I can adjust and make something of it.
10. STOP WORRYING!
That’s what I’ve got so far. I am thinking that I am going to start a list of 1oo things I want to do in life and add these into that. That will come later thou. Right now I think this is a good basis for improving things.